Mortem Decipimus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ALL GUILD MEMBERS PLEASE READ!!!!!!

4 posters

Go down

ALL GUILD MEMBERS PLEASE READ!!!!!! Empty ALL GUILD MEMBERS PLEASE READ!!!!!!

Post  Hellwrath Sat May 03, 2008 8:00 am

Hi everybody hope you are well

As you are all now aware there have been changes going on in the guild due to a switch of personnell at the top. Because of these events i come to the forum to make my pitch and hope for some positive feedback, no one likes change and there is always a vast array of agreence and disagrreance towards it.

My first goal was to get a long term ventrillo server up and running which now available courtesy of typefrag.com the ip is in guild info but are also as follows

Host: helium.typefrag.com
Port: 41245
Password: mortem

The second issue with the guild was the structure or lack ir should i say so as of today there have been 5 and 5 only!! guild archons promoted to handle guild issues such as banking, preparing the guild for 25 man content a.s.a.p and even minor disputes regarding loot etc. Any member requiring items from the guild bank must be authorised by either myself or one of these archons. Your new archons are as follows:

ELZAR
GHARDAK
MERO
ZARKOV
ZETSUWAI

These guys are veterans of the guild and have stuck around even when we faced disbanding at one point so they are very valid choices and are very knowledgable, some even been in the game since beta, so i hope we can all wish them good luck and help them on the way woth their new roles.

GUILD BANKING AND GOLD FOR REPAIRS

As a guild i think all members should be entitled to repair and use items from the guild bank but this must be a 2 way road people, as previously mentioned, all members requiring goods from the bank mustb apply through an archon. regarding repairs all memebers have been allocated 15 gold per day contributon from the guild bamk to repair with, but may i stress now that "should this be abused and all memebers do not contribute to the bank then this gesture from the guild will be revoked and the guild bank will go on lock down"

Regarding raiding which i know you are all itching to get involved with just be advised that the archons will start looking at 25 man content in the very near future, until then thets keep raiding kara and keep those heroics going. Please leave feedback here so i know im not talking utter crap.

Hell out
Hellwrath
Hellwrath

Back to top Go down

ALL GUILD MEMBERS PLEASE READ!!!!!! Empty Re: ALL GUILD MEMBERS PLEASE READ!!!!!!

Post  elzar Sat May 03, 2008 9:47 am

all sounds good Very Happy

cant wait to push on in game now

elzar

Back to top Go down

ALL GUILD MEMBERS PLEASE READ!!!!!! Empty Re: ALL GUILD MEMBERS PLEASE READ!!!!!!

Post  DunkaDunka Sat May 03, 2008 4:49 pm

The big cow says moooooooooo go Hell go! bounce

DunkaDunka

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuadhu Sat May 03, 2008 6:20 pm

We're behind you Hell, as well as the archons ofc.

N

Nuadhu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down